TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Memory seats with auto-present door

Discussion in 'Model X' started by CharlieLab, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CharlieLab

CharlieLab Member

I have a Model X circa 36000 VIN with PUP which includes the auto-present doors. My memory seats have never worked from new, and have come to find out today this is a firmware bug. Anyone else have the same issue?

2. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Supporting Member

Mine is VIN24xxx with PUP, memory seats and automatic door is working fine.

3. CharlieLab

CharlieLab Member

Do you have AP 2.0 ? Checking to see if this is just a production run problem as the SC thinks this only impacts some configs.

4. thomasmb

thomasmb Member

VIN #34XXX with AP2 and PuP – memory seat and automatic door work just fine.

• Like x 1
  5. TallPaulS

TallPaulS Member

This is something I actually got Tesla to finally fix around the end of June. I forget the exact FW # it was fixed in (you can check my posts from back then). Assuming you are on >= July FW then make sure the keys are linked to each profile and that the car indeed sees a difference between FOB 1& FOB 2. Failing that they may have to do a factory reset for you.