Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Memphis area ceramic coating?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I live about an hour from Memphis, and I am looking for somewhere that does good work on Ceramic coatings, but isn't booked solid until fall. The one place local to me in Arkansas is booked up through September!

Yes, I can google ceramic coating in Memphis and start calling random shops, but I am looking for any local experience / advice before starting the random shop dialing.

Thanks,

Keith

Best place for tint in town is Tennessee Tint. I mention this because I think i heard they started doing ceramic coats etc. I'd check them out. I had my 2018 wrap and coat done at Word of Mouth In Bartlett. It was OK, not great. If I had no clearly better option, I would use them again. In 2015 I used Enfield's but since the owner sold to his son, and its no longer in the same league. Lastly theres a place on Poplar near Perkins, can't recall the name, reportedly good but outrageously expensive.

Best place for tint in town is Tennessee Tint. I mention this because I think i heard they started doing ceramic coats etc. I'd check them out. I had my 2018 wrap and coat done at Word of Mouth In Bartlett. It was OK, not great. If I had no clearly better option, I would use them again. In 2015 I used Enfield's but since the owner sold to his son, and its no longer in the same league. Lastly theres a place on Poplar near Perkins, can't recall the name, reportedly good but outrageously expensive.
What was the cost to get it done at Word of Mouth