TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Memphis area CHAdeMO loan

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by cheztir, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cheztir

cheztir Member

Does anybody have a CHAdeMO adapter they wouldn't mind loaning out for a 4 day trip? I'm taking delivery of my Model S in Nashville and am doing a small road trip before heading back to Memphis. I'm not certain I would need the adapter but it would give me a bit of peace of mind. Obviously good with leaving a full deposit.

I could work with someone on shipping one (I would gladly overnight it), but local pickup/dropoff would be easier.

Thanks everybody and sorry if this isn't the proper sub-forum to ask about this.

2. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

Yup. PM me.

But, I leave for Destin late Friday or early Saturday. I'm in the Walnut Grove area.

3. bigdomer

bigdomer Member

If CSFTN cannot get one to you, I live 2 miles from Nashville service center and you could grab mine and mail it back whenever you are done with it.

4. cheztir

cheztir Member

CSFTN came through in an amazingly fashion and I was able to grab it within hours of getting in contact with him. I appreciate the offer though, this community is fantastic.

• Like x 1