Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those considering stopping thru while traveling, no progress; not available for use.
Thanks very much for the update.

I don't know if anyone in the area will be available, but we are returning to St. Louis on Saturday 26 Nov (afternoon/evening), so if anyone close by can also confirm status by noon or so on Saturday in the rare/unlikely event that it does get activated, it would be a tremendous help in determining whether we can return via Memphis and I-55 or if we have to take a longer route via Springfield and I-44. Thanks in advance if anyone does manage to stop by and report for us!

Landscaping now completed (except they seem to have missed/forgotten about a small island of mud to the south of the charging cabinets). Units still not active, covered in plastic. Meter remains at zero. Sidewalk awaiting new concrete. 2 pm, no one here working on units.

That is all there is to report. Will be by again noon Thursday.

Allowed to take photos. The tech had to take his site photos first. The white S in the photo is his car running a test charge.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    579.1 KB · Views: 128
IMG_3369.JPG
IMG_3368.JPG
Well this is exciting. My wife was here at 430, claims no one was here, plastic wrap still on. So, guess she just barely missed the techs arrival (and cheztir).

I just drove over. Couldn't help myself. Supercharging now. Interestingly, max power I received, only car charging, on 1B, was 73 kW. Even more interesting to me, as the kW decreased the mi/hr increased. It is cold, but car left my warmish garage and drove here at highway speeds so battery shouldn't be too cold.

Attachments

• IMG_3370.JPG
    IMG_3370.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3371.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Also interesting, my charge settings didn't default to 100%, which I believe it always has before (at Superchargers). Seems to have stayed at my house default level, which is 180 miles.

I've never seen my car default to 100% when supercharging (but it usually is set there since supercharging usually = road trip).

I'll be stopping by today around lunch time to test them out since it seems that no one is able to pull more than 70kW (both CSFTN and carlow's pics both show 70kW, correct me if I'm wrong). I hope it's just a warm up thing for new superchargers to not deliver the full 120kW.