TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mennekes stuck in the station

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Mitrovic, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Mitrovic

Mitrovic Member

Has anybody had the same problem? My Mennekes adapter is stuck in the loading station by RWE ( Groupe E )

th_a503abfb.jpg

2. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

Heh? How did you do that?

Is it a genuine Mennekes connector or from another manufacturer?

I had my connector stuck once, but that was because I lost my RFID tag and couldn't unlock the charging station.... Had to call the support desk :)

3. Kevin Sharpe

Kevin Sharpe Active Member

We have seen that happen here in the UK... sometimes the cable is released by calling the vendor and requesting a Charging Station reset... sometimes you must wait for them to visit the site to release the cable :confused:

4. Mitrovic

Mitrovic Member

yes i called them. of course their hotline was not "hot" at that moment, but i did find my way to the person in charge.
    it seems that this station should only lock your adapter when activated by the rfid chip. but till the end of year it is free and no chips so it should not lock at any time. however it did. they tryied to reset it remotely. no success. so my adapter is there and i m here untill the technician arrives at the station...