TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mens Health - Best Cars for 2013

Discussion in 'Model S' started by NigelM, Dec 25, 2012.

1. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

2. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

Not that I completely disagree...

...but it's kinda funny that they say "Everything about this car is right" and then list that as one of the things that's right. ;-)

Weirder yet, #16 (the Fit) is the only other EV in the list of 16 cars, but when you look at their Best Electric Cars, the top car is . . . the Focus?! How can the 3rd best car overall be the 7th best EV? Maybe the list is old (but then why link "next" from Best Cars list to the EV list?)--#5 is the BMW Active E, which they list as "lease only" and "Available in select markets summer 2012." This makes it sound like the VE list was made 6 months or more ago.

Anyway, it's great that they put the Model S #3 overall, but the combination of those two lists makes no sense. I'm glad I don't go to Men's Health (!) for car advice. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I may have overlooked another EV on the "best cars" list but their lists definitely don't add up, when looked at together.

3. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

An interesting assortment of vehicles.

Although a little harsh, they do have a point about that one...

4. Brian H

Brian H Banned

They purchased a Honda FIT and are giving it a year's "real user" test beginning Oct. 2012. Here's the link, after just a few hours of operation: Honda Fit EV Road Test | Men's Health

No updates yet.