Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mens Health - Best Cars for 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the Techlust section: Best Cars for 2013, #3 is Tesla Model S.

http://www.menshealth.com/techlust/best-cars-2013

Not that I completely disagree...

Men's Health said:
and a hilariously anticlimactic "Tech Package." You know, power liftgate, keyless entry..."

...but it's kinda funny that they say "Everything about this car is right" and then list that as one of the things that's right. ;-)

Weirder yet, #16 (the Fit) is the only other EV in the list of 16 cars, but when you look at their Best Electric Cars, the top car is . . . the Focus?! How can the 3rd best car overall be the 7th best EV? Maybe the list is old (but then why link "next" from Best Cars list to the EV list?)--#5 is the BMW Active E, which they list as "lease only" and "Available in select markets summer 2012." This makes it sound like the VE list was made 6 months or more ago.

Anyway, it's great that they put the Model S #3 overall, but the combination of those two lists makes no sense. I'm glad I don't go to Men's Health (!) for car advice. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I may have overlooked another EV on the "best cars" list but their lists definitely don't add up, when looked at together.