TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Men's lusk wallet

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Merrill, May 30, 2015.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Wondering if anyone has the Lusk Wallet, mine needs replacing and wonder what people think of it. Kind of expensive.

2. anthony

anthony Member

Links of London made a magic wallet for a while, best wallet I've personally owned.

3. roblab

roblab Active Member

I've had one for several months. Original Tesla Seat Leather, TESLA imprinted on it. Very ordinary as to pockets, slots, etc. But... it's cool. If you want to pay for that, and I did, it's worth it.

I mean, what do you do with a wallet? It does that. Other than that, it's just cool.

4. ahm

ahm Member

I have it. It's not as nice as the Coach wallet it replaced, but is has the Tesla logo on it.
    "Hi my name is Andy and I am a Tesla addict"

5. thegruf

thegruf Member

declaring no commercial interest whatsoever (I don't even have one), the only wallet worth more than a passing glance I have found recently is this one on kickstarter:

http://www.woolet.co/

they do a keyfob as well, and I think it is quite a neat idea.

6. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Thanks for the input, I have everything Tesla so would be cool to have this also.

7. trils0n

trils0n 2013 P85

I didn't like how the leather felt on the Lusk wallet and not much of a fan of billfolds. Still enjoying my Saddleback Leather ID Wallet. Much nicer leather and a better design for my purposes.

8. anthony

anthony Member

+1 everything saddleback, I have a briefcase, amazing

9. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

RFID only guys, or you get your data hacked and card cloned, and credit card co. cancels your card out:

RFID Credit Cards, Consumer Reports

Here is what I use:

Amazon.com : Top Rated RFID Blocking Leather Wallet + Small : Office Products

Same applies to your passport's magnetic strip data which can also be hacked by proximity,
    that is why they make RFID pouches and purses too.

Paranoid already? Then I have Equifax with credit lock, I am constantly under fraud investigation
    and credit verification requests are blocked, unless I unlock it for an hour or so for the transaction.
    Even my 7 yo is on it, times are getting tricky.