Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mercedes Acceleration Boost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it will easily be hacked by folks who gain the functionality without paying

I think Mercedes have set the price at a point which would encourage that. I think the general consensus is that the price is what we would expect for a one-off, and thus as an annual payment it is "dear"

If Mercedes find that it isn't as popular as they would like, how do they lower the price? Seems to me that will be a PR own goal for anyone who has been paying ...

I think Mercedes have set the price at a point which would encourage that. I think the general consensus is that the price is what we would expect for a one-off, and thus as an annual payment it is "dear"

If Mercedes find that it isn't as popular as they would like, how do they lower the price? Seems to me that will be a PR own goal for anyone who has been paying ...
Of which by definition there would not be many if it was too expensive. Probably easier to do that than price it too low then try to significantly increase it.
And this is one of the issues with this sort of thing. if its a service you really want you are at the mercy of the manufacturer. if they bump up the price then you have to pay or get rid of the whole car. Not like you can shop around for the best price on Merc acceleration boost.

Reactions: WannabeOwner