Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mercedes feels like a spaceship...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm the Car2Go social crew are all over this.. This popped up in my FB feed. This can only be a direct reference to the now infamous tweet right..

Spaceship.PNG

But those seat buttons have nothing to do with steering or otherwise controlling the movement of the car, which was the context of the so-called "infamous" tweet. I could make the argument that because my car has seatbelts it feels like a spaceship because the latter has them too. ;)

Spaceships from fifties definitely were full of buttons, blinking lights and small sceens at random locations. Mercedes is totally right.

They clearly do not think of more modern spaceships from nineties where you got that giant wall screen and a touch board of controls.

A human, a klingon, and a borg walked into a Tesla store, and proceeded to have an argument over what a spaceship should feel like......

The human decides to get a Model 3, the Klingon gets a Model X, because it's the only one with enough room for his pet Targ, and the Borg simply assimilates the store manager, as Tesla tech is not advanced enough in his eyes after all.

In any case, as far as BEVs are concerned, resistance is futile. ;)