Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Merry X-Mas not working in 2018.24.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have try serval times after the update 2018.26.2, still doesn't work when the Volum is on mute, then I just leave the radio on as it is and start it again with all the requirement ( i.e flat surface ..clear of obstacles ) she start dancing ModelXmas

I am also on 2018.26.2. I can confirm Johnny's findings. Although Radio did not work for me, since it stops playing when you leave the car. So I tried Spotify, which continues to play. And then she show starts as usual. This is a weird behavior and must be a bug - my 2 cents.

How on earth did you have the idea to play with the volume here, Johnny? Impressive creativity.

I am also on 2018.26.2. I can confirm Johnny's findings. Although Radio did not work for me, since it stops playing when you leave the car. So I tried Spotify, which continues to play. And then she show starts as usual. This is a weird behavior and must be a bug - my 2 cents.

How on earth did you have the idea to play with the volume here, Johnny? Impressive creativity.

Morden technology just like this, no update and resonable hand book to guild you through, the only way to get it work's is to try and try...lol

I had a weird issue a few days ago when I was showing some people, the windows came down and then nothing, so I reached in and turned the volume up ... and it started playing, however the music & lights were in sync, but the doors movements were a good 10 seconds late. (26.2)
In another thread, a keen user found volume on mute would prevent audio play, even though the show normally jumps the volume up itself. I think this was the case.

Ran ours 2 times last night, worked fine. Tonight for a friend and as soon as the doors start to open it stops. Rebooted the system tried again, started to play then became very erratic, lights not in snyc with the music, does only opened part way but the music and non synced lights kept going. Rather embarrasing for us and Tesla.

Ran ours 2 times last night, worked fine. Tonight for a friend and as soon as the doors start to open it stops. Rebooted the system tried again, started to play then became very erratic, lights not in snyc with the music, does only opened part way but the music and non synced lights kept going. Rather embarrasing for us and Tesla.

If my friends want to see i point them to you tube .. no need to put extra wear on my car with the FWDs etc ;)

Reactions: Ormond