Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Merry X-Mas not working in 2018.24.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My nephew gathered almost 100 people from around the lake house this weekend to see it.

The jeers of "call Elon" were kind of embarrassing.

This spring I had a bad door sensor, but at least the nephew only had 15 people there then.
'

Yea, we feel your pain we had family over for Father's day (our new 2018 Model X was a gift for my father) and everyone was hating on the poor quality of Tesla and all the issues the car is known to face and their skepticism was in fact true. The car totally crapped out in front a few dozen friends / family expecting a show.

'

Yea, we feel your pain we had family over for Father's day (our new 2018 Model X was a gift for my father) and everyone was hating on the poor quality of Tesla and all the issues the car is known to face and their skepticism was in fact true. The car totally crapped out in front a few dozen friends / family expecting a show.

If someone gets too close to the car or a bird flys too low it will stop.

I went 2 months before showing mine off so I could remedy any defects before my brother (a hater) ever saw it.