Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Christmas, all! May your holiday be filled with wonderful experiences and may 2017 be filled with success. Here's to Tesla and to a sustainable future.

Spleen - great video! I posted our Model X holiday greeting on our website. Our video comes complete with excited doggies, a child's wonder-filled exclamations, and Stephanie's conclusion (a sentiment that I'm certain we all share).

Reactions: spleen and nanimac
While I was expecting Santa to ditch the sleigh in favor of a Tesla this Christmas, he instead arrived in Kailua on a surfboard. Rudolph had been replaced with a Portuguese Water Dog named Iceman, who guided Santa safely through the surf. Merry Christmas all!

santasurf.jpg

Reactions: nanimac
Merry Christmas, all! May your holiday be filled with wonderful experiences and may 2017 be filled with success. Here's to Tesla and to a sustainable future.

Spleen - great video! I posted our Model X holiday greeting on our website. Our video comes complete with excited doggies, a child's wonder-filled exclamations, and Stephanie's conclusion (a sentiment that I'm certain we all share).

Absolutely - your video was much clearer for the music. I had traffic from the interstate behind me to contend with. :)

While I was expecting Santa to ditch the sleigh in favor of a Tesla this Christmas, he instead arrived in Kailua on a surfboard. Rudolph had been replaced with a Portuguese Water Dog named Iceman, who guided Santa safely through the surf. Merry Christmas all!

View attachment 207750

Love the picture!