Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Message from my Adviser/Canada deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You and I both are eagerly awaiting these Tesla’s to arrive from the factory. That one factory builds for all of North American, Europe and Asia, and it looks like Canada is one of the latest countries on the build schedule. The news from HQ, has been that Canada will be receiving their cars Mid-November through to December! I know this must be very frustrating news, given how long you’ve already been waiting.

However, I did want to give you full clarity on the situation so you had all the information to make the decisions that are best for you.

The majority of our Canadian clients are in the same situation right now, just in waiting mode.

Thank you for continuing to be so patient, I will have more news for you as soon as the Vins are released

You and I both are eagerly awaiting these Tesla’s to arrive from the factory. That one factory builds for all of North American, Europe and Asia, and it looks like Canada is one of the latest countries on the build schedule. The news from HQ, has been that Canada will be receiving their cars Mid-November through to December! I know this must be very frustrating news, given how long you’ve already been waiting.

However, I did want to give you full clarity on the situation so you had all the information to make the decisions that are best for you.

The majority of our Canadian clients are in the same situation right now, just in waiting mode.

Thank you for continuing to be so patient, I will have more news for you as soon as the Vins are released
Is your sales advisor in Montreal? I was told by mine that a shipment was due mid November . I ordered early October and the 6-10 week window has not been updated.

You should just say that one factory builds for the “entire world”! Lol

Reactions: Havablast
The news from HQ, has been that Canada will be receiving their cars Mid-November through to December! I know this must be very frustrating news, given how long you’ve already been waiting.

To do that, the factory will have to switch to North American in the next week or two. Nov. 1 is only a week away. It probably takes 2 weeks to send cars to Canada, get them through customs and deliver them. And, of course, they won’t be able to deliver them all at once.