Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Metallic Blue/White and Black Seats___Reservation For Sale_Feb/March Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pickup would be in Portland, Oregon. Price: $3900. Here are the details on my sales order--does not include delivery charge.

I have a 2022 MYLR to be delivered Feb 24-March 24, ordered late October 4 2021, only extras: Metallic Blue/Black and White premium seats.
Will sell that reservation for $3900.

Order Number Order Fee
Order placed with electronically accepted terms

Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Price (USD)
$53,990
$1,000
Included
$1,000
Included
Price indicated does not include taxes and governmental fees, which will be calculated as your delivery date nears. You will be responsible for these addi onal taxes and fees.
Subtotal
Des na on and Documenta on Fee
Order Fee
Total
$55,990

yikes you all are so cynical and in this case you're wrong. I can't afford to buy it and it makes zero sense at this point seeing the marketplace to just cancel the reservation and lose $250. it's at least $5000 more to buy the same vehicle now with a waiting time of about 5-6 months further out than my estimated delivery. do you guys just not want others to sell the reservations, something inherently wrong with doing that? or are you offended by the way this is priced or do you just like to be sarcastic and mocking..

When you reserved the vehicle you agreed to not transfer the reservation without written approval from Tesla.
No I don't think it's Kosher to try to circumvent your agreement
If can't afford the vehicle you shouldn't have reserved it
Anyone who takes over the agreement takes over all of the risk; tesla could cancel the reservation with cause.

Buy the vehicle and flip it for profit if you must. I'm going to assume anyone looking to sell a reservation is a scammer.

first, financial circumstances change over a 6-8 month period when talking about a $60,000 purchase---for some of us, so chiding me for not having the money when I made the reservation isn't really fair. I did but needed an electric car with some range prior to the delivery date that kept changing (3x) from tesla. So I bought a Leaf Plus 2022. For sure a tesla would be a nicer ride but the Leaf will give me the range I need and now I do not need the tesla. As for selling it, I called tesla about that and told them exactly what I'm stating here and they said (the woman "expert" from tesla when you call the customer support number) I could transfer the reservation. No questions were asked about whether it was a family member or someone in Mongolia, no questions or admonitions about accepting money for the transfer.

If it turns out that rep from Tesla was wrong and there is a jeopardy in transferring it---that I could be canceled then I won't do it and have to deal with someone purchasing it who now has no reservation (if it's transferred and then canceled). I wouldn't do that to any purchaser. If all that happened I'd just pay the destination fee try to get a rebate (Tesla is as of now not on the Oregon rebate for 2022--when I called the State they said Tesla has not applied.) Then I'd sell it with about 30 miles on it.

If it turns out that rep from Tesla was wrong and there is a jeopardy in transferring it---that I could be canceled then I won't do it and have to deal with someone purchasing it who now has no reservation (if it's transferred and then canceled). I wouldn't do that to any purchaser. If all that happened I'd just pay the destination fee try to get a rebate (Tesla is as of now not on the Oregon rebate for 2022--when I called the State they said Tesla has not applied.) Then I'd sell it with about 30 miles on it.
BUMMER! I wonder how other folks got there's done?