Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Metro Atlanta Area Tesla Spotters Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Including suburbs and OTP of course...If you spot one... wave/peace sign/head nod/number of drive unit you are on :) just a friendly exchange. Post up the approximate time, location color etc.

I'll start.. saw a Red P85 at John's Creek LifeTime around 8:45 PM this evening.

Cheers!

I'm down in Atlanta at least once a month or so...I usually see at least one other one on the road.

Last time I was down there, there were about 6 at the SC at Atlantic Station.

If you all ever see a white S85 with TN plates, it's probably me. Give me a wave or come say hi!

Reactions: Atlantan
Usually see at least one a day. Sometimes as many as four or five. But last week I was turning left at the light for Old Alabama on 141 and there were two Model S that passed me and kept going north on 141. Then as I'm waiting for the light i see another Model S coming South. And then two more turn from Old Alabama to head north. Plus mine makes a total of six at the intersection within a matter of seconds.

Reactions: Atlantan
Finally got a wave from a Tesla owner last night. After dinner saw an MC Red P85 like mine with tint and a spoiler, but with 21 silver turbines...both of us ended on PIB west bound...this is a first time I saw my car(similar) from the outside on the road...looked awesome! We ended up driving side by side on PIB for about a mile or so before he made a left....I gave him a thumbs up.

Reactions: markn455