Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Metro Atlanta Tesla Club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been looking around to see if there was an organized Tesla club in the metro Atlanta region, and there does not seem to really be one that I have found so far. Maybe we need to start one? I have setup a place for a group to start thinking about forming something if there is any interest. See signature.

I am in Canton and would love to participate in an active club with organized drives/autocrosses/general get togethers. Is there anything of the sort in metro Atlanta? If not we need to start something. I would be glad to help get the ball rolling. What do other people think?

Dan

I am in Canton and would love to participate in an active club with organized drives/autocrosses/general get togethers. Is there anything of the sort in metro Atlanta? If not we need to start something. I would be glad to help get the ball rolling. What do other people think?

Dan

Similar thoughts on why I started this thread...looking to get active and enjoy doing stuff as a group. Open to ideas and options. The Facebook group seems to be primary and all cool with that if that works best for all.

The Facebook group is here: Tesla Motors Fans - Atlanta

~2000 members, about 20 posts / updates a day

A lot of the earliest adopters (2012-2013) have quietly checked out. The group has gotten very busy lately, what with all the Model 3 deliveries and newbies asking the same questions over and over :) (and Tesla not having the bandwidth to educate their customers)
Pretty much everything I said above, 3.5 years ago, is still true. Except there are now 3300 members :)

Further, though, I know that there are two other Atlanta owner groups on Facebook. At least one of them was formed by some, uh, more aggressive types who were kicked out of the original group! I'm sure you can find them via search.

The one group that I monitor (above) hasn't really had much for meetups in recent years, but they do happen. Some of those members are here too and I'm sure they'll comment.