Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MIA: Teslaoffer/EVoffer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if Teslaoffer (known now as EVoffer) is still in business?

I placed an order for the "Model 3 Electric Frunk - Variant B, Mark 4.0" on November 9th with free shipping 7-21 days. I received an email on November 12th with a DHL tracking number. To date, it has only shown "Shipping information received" in Hong Kong, China. It's been 17 days. While I still technically have 4 days until the 21 days, what gives me concern is this:

1. No change to the DHL tracking history. I would have expected to see it hitting the U.S. by now.

2. I have emailed [email protected] on Nov 12 and Nov 22 with no response.

3. I have reached out to them on Instagram messenger @evoffer_hk several times with no response.

No product. No communication. I know the world is experiencing shipping delays with just about everything, but since I have received no communication from EVoffer, I'm wondering if there's something else going on.

Is it time to contact my credit card company and ask for a chargeback?

Dang, I placed an order last week. This post came up when I was searching how long it takes them to ship.

I haven't received a tracking number yet, order placed on 11/24. I think it should have shipped out by now, it's been ~4 business days.

Hopefully you get it soon. Their non response seems weird as other posters say they respond very quickly.

Still no change here. Shipping hasn't moved:

DHL:
Shipment information received
November, 12 2021 20:43 Local time | Service Area: HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA

That tells me that a shipping label was created, which merely generated a tracking number. No product received by DHL.

I'm just waiting for the entire 21 days to arrive and then will contact my card company for a chargeback. Sad, because from all the reviews I saw this one was the best one. All they need to do is reach back out to me and tell me what's going on. I can wait a little longer but at this point, they've gone AWOL with my money--and it wasn't cheap as you know.

I checked their website. It says they no longer use email of WhatsApp for support. Their Instagram contact says it's tesla_offer. Maybe you were sending to wrong user?

I checked their website. It says they no longer use email of WhatsApp for support. Their Instagram contact says it's tesla_offer. Maybe you were sending to wrong user?

There is no such tesla_offer account. They rebranded from Teslaoffer and renamed it to evoffer_hk and never updated their website. Also, I'm not emailing for support... I'm replying to their order email for a sales/order update. They should at least be professional enough to respond.

Reach out to them on WhatsApp
Their contact us page says "We no longer provide support on emails and WhatsApp."

They only list Instagram (tried that), Facebook Messenger, and Telegram. I'm trying the last resort--Telegram, but I don't have an account, had to create one, then was created with "Sorry you can only send messages to mutual contacts at the moment.", followed by a "conversation" with the "Spam Info Bot" to confirm I'm not there to spam people, now I'm waiting for the limitation to be lifted. Major hassle.

I hate FB, but logged onto Messenger and sent them a message. I got an automated response: "We will get back to you in 14 days." 🙄

Their support options are dreadful. Needless to say this has been a horrible experience thus far.

Last edited:
I'd be on the phone with my bank/CC company. Look, I get there's logistics issues, it's the [extended] holiday season, but there's a minimum expectation of service and communication for what I'd assume wasn't an inexpensive product.
You are correct.

It is $521. Way more than I thought I'd ever pay for something that opens and closes a frunk... but hey.

Telegram (which I guarantee you nobody I personally know has even heard of) is the only way to get a response. They need to understand that while Telegram might be big in China, it definitely is not here in the U.S. Add email support... something everyone has heard of and can easily use.

I reached out last night through Telegram and heard back 3 hours later: "It is strange that the tracking number is not updated by DHL. Let me check with DHL. We will ship a new kit tomorrow if DHL we cannot get back to us immediately. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused."

Very strange indeed. So now I wait... some more...

Hahaha, OMFG, I'm not THAT old, but when I first read telegram I thought ...

5f8faec79b276.image.jpg

LOL I used to use a teletype, in fact I still have in the office somewhere.
It was a modern communications tool a few years ago! lol

View attachment 739450

When I had some family administrative BS to deal with years ago, I was transported back decades dealing with banks and insurance companies. More than one company asked me if I could fax something, I laughed ... then realize, oh yeah, they have no other "electronic" way to transmit a document.

I told one of the reps, I thought I still had one in a box with my telegraph machine ...

(I used an iOS doc scanning and faxing app, charged by the page, cheap and super convenient).

You are correct.

It is $521. Way more than I thought I'd ever pay for something that opens and closes a frunk... but hey.

Telegram (which I guarantee you nobody I personally know has even heard of) is the only way to get a response. They need to understand that while Telegram might be big in China, it definitely is not here in the U.S. Add email support... something everyone has heard of and can easily use.

I reached out last night through Telegram and heard back 3 hours later: "It is strange that the tracking number is not updated by DHL. Let me check with DHL. We will ship a new kit tomorrow if DHL we cannot get back to us immediately. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused."

Very strange indeed. So now I wait... some more...

Thanks for updating. I dont have one of these, but from following multiple threads here due to my (very much volunteer) moderator work (lol) I am aware of tesla offer / Ev offer vs the hansshow equivalents. If I ever got one on my own it would have been the ev offer / tesla offer one, so was watching this thread with some trepidation / apprehension, as in general thats the one people tend to recommend.

Im not sure about the telegram vs other forums of communication, but thanks for updating that you did finally get ahold of them. I believe them when they say they will ship another one if you dont get it (its a message that is consistent with the support others have received from them in the past) but companies can change, so definitely keep us in the loop.

Thanks again.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
UPDATE:

When I contacted him via Telegram, he responded and said he'd ship out a new unit. He did, and I received a DHL shipping confirmation the next day. I received it a week or so later (yesterday).

I installed it last night and thanks to his video on YouTube (EVOffer channel, see link below), installation was a breeze and took less than an hour. I can now yell at my Apple watch "open frunk" or "close frunk", use one of the apps and of course the touch screen to open & close the frunk.

I will say, that despite all my griping, he offers excellent support. I had a few questions and he responded rather quickly (even late at night his time) with answers and short helpful videos. The problem is that you have to use Telegram to get this type of support. He won't offer it via email or any other way.

So in the end, I'm extremely happy with the kit and how it operates. It's very well made and while I think it's still over-priced for what it is... sometimes you have to pay good money to have nice things. This is one of those nice things.

Purchased the frunk kit for model Y on Nov 27, 2021. Still haven’t received the shipping tracking number and as others have pointed out here they have been unresponsive on messenger. Will try telegram now!!!
How long should I wait before disputing with credit card company?

Last edited:
Purchased the frunk kit for model Y on Nov 27, 2021. Still haven’t received the shipping tracking number and as others have pointed out here they have been unresponsive on messenger. Will try telegram now!!!
How long should I wait before disputing with credit card company?
Weird. I received a tracking number quickly, but it never shipped.

The *only* way to contact them and get a response is through the Telegram messaging app (which nobody uses).

I'm sure you'll get a response. If you don't, and you pass 21 days (which it sounds like you have) then do a chargeback.