Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MIA: Teslaoffer/EVoffer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. I received a tracking number quickly, but it never shipped.

The *only* way to contact them and get a response is through the Telegram messaging app (which nobody uses).

I'm sure you'll get a response. If you don't, and you pass 21 days (which it sounds like you have) then do a chargeback.
Thanks. I downloaded telegram today. And have sent a message. If I don’t hear back then chargeback it is.

Thanks. I downloaded telegram today. And have sent a message. If I don’t hear back then chargeback it is.
He responded to me within hours (of course account for the time difference in China). He got a new unit out the next day and I received it within a week (my notes are above in this thread).

As for Telegram, I ran into the same issue being a new user. Just follow the instructions they give you to interact with the stupid bot and then you'll be able to reach out to him. It's not very intuitive, but it does work... and not too long after I sent the info to the bot that I was real I tried again and it sent just fine. FYI, don't wait for a response from the bot that you're "approved" because you'll never hear back. Just wait an hour or so and then try sending the msg to EVOffer again. It's a ridiculous process... I know.

Reactions: turrmoil
On telegram it’s giving an error:
Sorry, You can only send messages to mutual contacts,
He responded to me within hours (of course account for the time difference in China). He got a new unit out the next day and I received it within a week (my notes are above in this thread).

As for Telegram, I ran into the same issue being a new user. Just follow the instructions they give you to interact with the stupid bot and then you'll be able to reach out to him. It's not very intuitive, but it does work... and not too long after I sent the info to the bot that I was real I tried again and it sent just fine. FYI, don't wait for a response from the bot that you're "approved" because you'll never hear back. Just wait an hour or so and then try sending the msg to EVOffer again. It's a ridiculous process... I know.
Thank you and amazing. Exactly what happened. Bot didn’t respond but I was able to send a message. Fingers crossed. Waiting to hear back.

Just heard back - they are shipping the kit this week. Hoping I get it.
Cool. Just pay attention to the tracking number once you get it. It should show received in China and then it may sit there for the majority of the shipping time but then all a sudden it will be in the U.S. and out for delivery. Once you see movement then you can feel satisfied that you'll be getting it within a week.

Cool. Just pay attention to the tracking number once you get it. It should show received in China and then it may sit there for the majority of the shipping time but then all a sudden it will be in the U.S. and out for delivery. Once you see movement then you can feel satisfied that you'll be getting it within a week.
Great and thanks again for sharing your expertise / experience with these guys. They appear to be genuine but the communication is just weird at best.

Reactions: chrisduke
It’s worth the wait, however it shouldn’t have taken that long for either of us. Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅
How would you characterize the installation complexity? Easy, medium, difficult? Are you done with your install? Did you have to update the firmware?

I want to install a switch in the frunk to allow me to reboot the device if needed without Taking apart the full frunk, covers etc. Has anyone done that?

Also, if there is no power to the device, can you still open the frunk?

Last edited:
How would you characterize the installation complexity? Easy, medium, difficult? Are you done with your install? Did you have to update the firmware?

I want to install a switch in the frunk to allow me to reboot the device if needed without Taking apart the full frunk, covers etc. Has anyone done that?

Also, if there is no power to the device, can you still open the frunk?
I would rate it medium but I’ve installed a ton of aftermarket products over the past few decades so others might find it difficult. There’s definitely room to screw things up. Their install video is awesome so just take it slowly and re-watch sections over and over until you get it.

I don’t know how to update their firmware nor do I see a need to. It just opens and closes a door. Not much to it.

I also don’t see a need to install a switch to cut power and turn it back on. It’s just something I never see a situation for.

If the vehicle loses power then yes there’s a way to override the latch. They supply a pull cable that you fish down to the tow hook area so you just pop off the cover and give it a tug.

I think you’re overthinking potential problems with this product. It’s very well designed and works like a champ. Just install it and enjoy.

I would rate it medium but I’ve installed a ton of aftermarket products over the past few decades so others might find it difficult. There’s definitely room to screw things up. Their install video is awesome so just take it slowly and re-watch sections over and over until you get it.

I don’t know how to update their firmware nor do I see a need to. It just opens and closes a door. Not much to it.

I also don’t see a need to install a switch to cut power and turn it back on. It’s just something I never see a situation for.

If the vehicle loses power then yes there’s a way to override the latch. They supply a pull cable that you fish down to the tow hook area so you just pop off the cover and give it a tug.

I think you’re overthinking potential problems with this product. It’s very well designed and works like a champ. Just install it and enjoy.
Ok. Thank you.

Only issue might be if Tesla changes something, they might need to update their firmware to accommodate? Does this device interface with canbus?

What is the hardest part of the installation IYO?

I canceled my order before the item shipped and they still shipped it. Terrible customer service. I am disputing the charges for the item.
They should be banned from this site!
Why? Because you seem to be the only one impatient enough to find a remedy? Others appear to have had some problems but managed to make it work. By the same standards perhaps Tesla would be barred from this site?😉

Last edited:
Reactions: DocHolliday
I canceled my order before the item shipped and they still shipped it. Terrible customer service. I am disputing the charges for the item.

I have no idea what you mean by "they should be banned from this site!" as I do not believe they are vendors here. You mean we should ban anyone from talking about them?

Why did you cancel the order? And how do you know it hadn't shipped yet? You see the notifications for shipping are notoriously slow and/or inaccurate. FWIW I received mine about a week after ordering and it was fairly simple to install. It works great and is a must-have accessory for the TM3.

Reactions: TSteve