TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Miami Design District store

Discussion in 'Florida' started by GoCanes, Jul 11, 2018.

1. GoCanes

GoCanes Member

While dropping my X off at the Coral Gables SC for its annual checkup, I spoke to my service rep about plans for the Design District store when it opens. Since the Coral Gables facility is being overwhelmed with deliveries (they are using two floors of a nearby parking garage plus a surface lot for storage), the Design District store will be used for deliveries as well. Apparently Tesla will lease space in the Design District garage where the Superchargers are located for storage of delivery cars. This should free up the Gables SC to concentrate on service rather than deliveries.

• Informative x 1