Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Plantation, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plantation charger is live....
supercharging as we speak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
Plantation charger is live....
supercharging as we speak

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forums.

Yes, the Plantation Supercharger Station is now showing on the navigation system, but Tesla hasn't yet updated its Find Us web page.

By the way, if you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Awesome. Planning to spend the long Christmas weekend in South Beach and given my driving style my 60 wasn't going to make the trip unless the Plantation SC opened.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread updated over the past many, many months. Any suggestions for the best place to charge in South Beach?

Awesome i will go try it today! I never used one...

Awesome. Planning to spend the long Christmas weekend in South Beach and given my driving style my 60 wasn't going to make the trip unless the Plantation SC opened.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread updated over the past many, many months. Any suggestions for the best place to charge in South Beach?

Welcome to the forums.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Charging south beach

1 Hotel & Homes South Beach HAVE TESLA WALL CHARGERS OUTSIDE, AND WHEN I ASKED THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS WELCOME TO CHARGE IT.. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TESLA TO GIVE RIDES TO CUSTOMERS IN SB.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THEM SINCE THIS WAS FEW MONTHS AGO...

1 Hotel & Homes South Beach HAVE TESLA WALL CHARGERS OUTSIDE, AND WHEN I ASKED THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS WELCOME TO CHARGE IT.. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TESLA TO GIVE RIDES TO CUSTOMERS IN SB.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THEM SINCE THIS WAS FEW MONTHS AGO...

I assume you mean 1 Hotel South Beach

Here's the phone number: (305) 604-1000

Moderators Note:

Now that I helped drive this thread further off-topic, :redface: how about we all return to discussing the Plantation Supercharger.

Larry

Shows up now in car for supercharger location.

Use Caution: Tight fit for cable length unless you back up vehicle body over the concrete bumper stop which bottom of car clears by about 3/4". May be less if on low.

I just made the cable length stopping as soon as concrete bumper disappeared from rear camera view. You need to go a little beyond to make it easier. Needs about 1 foot more cable and it would have been great.
If you back up all the way until tires hit at least you won't hit the Tesla Charging metal sign post. (By a few inches only) somewhere in between is the sweet spot.

The poor drainage has not changed and the everlasting puddle is still a mess in front of the enclosure.

A few charging this evening checking it out.
Even more onlookers really interested as they drove by.

image.jpeg

Last edited: