Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miami Hotels Charging Stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Hoping I can get some info from local Floridians who have used hotel charging stations in Miami?
I'm driving down from Toronto Canada in April to board a cruise and was looking around for hotels with EV charging stations. From the official Tesla destination charger map, I found the Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport has one 8 kW HPWC. The rates they are charging for our stay is reasonable and may book with this hotel. The other official destination charger from the Tesla website is the Trump National Doral hotel, though the rates are quite pricy.

I also found the Residence Inn Doral, though not on the official Tesla destination charger map, they do indicate they have 2 EV charging stations.

Anyone else have any recommendations on hotels around the area? Or if anyone had any experiences with the hotels I listed above. I tried searching plugshare.com for reviews and the only checkins available were from Trump National Hotel.

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited: