Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miami: XPEL wrap, tinting, caliper paint review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting 2+ years, finally got my Model 3 AWD in metallic silver and white interior a couple of weeks ago!

From browsing here, M3OC forums, and youtube I was really interested in PPF, tinting, ceramic coating, and painted calipers. It is not easy to find a 1-stop shop that does all of this work, so searched a bit and visited a few places before finding Miami Auto Spa. Miami is a bit out of the way for me as I live ~35 miles north in Fort Lauderdale. After visiting the shop and seeing the work first hand of other Teslas in progress, friendly staff/owner, and fair pricing I was sold and scheduled time for the project (plan for ~2-3 days depending on level of work performed).

I personally chose the following:
3M crystalline tint on all windows: 20% side & rear windshield (one piece), 70% front windshield, 40% front roof
XPEL Stealth full wrap
Gyeon ceramic coating
Red painted calipers

Missed not having my new car for a couple of days while the work was in progress, but was totally worth it after seeing the results!

Miami Auto Spa was easy to coordinate with email and was very responsive to my questions and provided a fair price. All in my cost was ~$5,500 and super happy with the results! I'm going back in tomorrow for my 1-week follow-up check to ensure everything is good and allow the team to inspect/fix any issues found.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my experience and recommend the great work from Miami Auto Spa, feel free to reach out to Chris if you are interested: [email protected]

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg
IMG_4860.jpg