Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Crossclimate SUV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's your experience after 1 year? I'm looking at those and find them attractive (in the Bay Area, with the occasional weekend drive to Tahoe during winter), but not sure how much range efficiency I will be losing.
I'm still quite happy with them overall after a year and 15k+ miles. They look like they still have some good life left in them but I can tell they have had some road wear. According to TeslaFi I'm averaging about 421 Wh/Mile; commonly commuting over a mountain pass. The trip gauge in the car is often around 360 Wh/Mile when I glance at it. It's not terribly definitive, or necessarily useful, but the longest drive-day I've had recently was from 90% SoC to 26% SoC on a warm, dry day where I traveled 118 miles in my 2017 X 75D.

Just to share my tire experience, I went from my stock continentals on my 2016 X to Pirelli Cross Contact.. man what a huge difference. A little bit smoother ride, but definitely more quiet! And they look nicer too. Lastly, I have a feeling they will last longer, Continentals lasted like 15-18k miles!

Just to share my tire experience, I went from my stock continentals on my 2016 X to Pirelli Cross Contact.. man what a huge difference. A little bit smoother ride, but definitely more quiet! And they look nicer too. Lastly, I have a feeling they will last longer, Continentals lasted like 15-18k miles!
You mean Continental Cross Contact?