TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Michelin is at it again (yipeeee)

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by lolachampcar, Jan 12, 2017.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

• Like x 3
  2. beeeerock

beeeerock Active Member

Nice! Who wants to volunteer as a guinea pig? I like that they are suggesting better performance AND tread life...

3. lolachampcar

I'll likely be ready by the time they are shipping and I'm currently running PSS'

4. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

Can't wait. Love my current pilot super sports

5. SD_Engnr

SD_Engnr Member

I saw this in my latest car magazine, and was more excited about it than any of the cars inside...
    Can't wait to try them out once my PSS are done. I don't think I've ever really been this excited to go through a set of tires!

6. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

Damn, no 21's. :(

7. lolachampcar

Yea but you can save 10 lbs per wheel and get better tires by moving to 20s :)

• Like x 1
  8. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

Easier said than done, I like my 21" gray turbine wheels. ;)

• Like x 1
  9. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I've had 20s now for about two years but I'll be getting a set of 21" Tesla arachnids in the spring and switching out to those in warm weather. Why? I've thrown practicality out the window and just like the look:). If the new Michelin's are available in the right sizes by then they'll go on the arachnids. Foolish me:)

• Like x 1