Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Winter Tires - Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 is a high performance winter tires that I bought later in the winter season last year. Unfortunately for me we didn't get as much snow in my area in Washington and by the time I got them in and mounted it didn't snow. I drove a whopping 300 miles on these until I realize we wouldn't be getting any snow, sigh. These tires provide a nice blend of crisp handling, high-speed capabilities and snow and ice traction. Looking to do a local sale since I have never shipped tires before. Each tire goes for well over $350 each however I am looking for $1000 for all four or OBO!

***Would love to make a sale in the Washington State region of the world***

Attachments

• IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    462.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1662.JPG
    556.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1663.JPG
    IMG_1663.JPG
    832.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1664.JPG
    IMG_1664.JPG
    737.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    413.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    395.9 KB · Views: 110
stupid question... are these 20" ? I have 2022 M3P in Seattle metro. Would be willing to take these if still available.
I am getting a lot of offers. That was NOT a stupid question. I had a 2019 M3P 20" performance wheels. I got these tires way too late in the season and by the time it was delivered It stopped snowing in my area. (unfortunately for me the tires were ordered right before the 1st of two major storms. No one was getting deliveries due to delays. I felt helpless and embarrassed getting stuck on the side of the road or rolling backwards down a hill! The model 3 and any Tesla are great vehicle IF*** equipped with the right tires or chains for when the roads get icy! Some people seem to think because of all the power these cars have they are invincible. Seattle has worst hills than where I am so i can only imagine when the snow starts sticking to the road. Send me a PM if wanting more information