Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 on Uberturbines- 265/35 & 275/35R21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another MYP with AS4s picked up in Irvine, CA yesterday:
9E62A029-E849-4C35-8423-CACC6D423830.png

Anyone seeing VIN info for the ones being delivered with AS4’s? I’m expecting delivery of my MYP VIN 3273xx tomorrow so I’ll find out soon enough if mine has them.
Yeah would be great to post, please keep us updated. Just from the delivery dates it almost looks like change over happens for cars coming off line in December, the Reddit poster said their car was made in DEC 2021, which would literally have meant like first few days in relation to the timing of their delivery (I think was 3rd) if I remember right

Quick update, sounds like it’s going to be another week before Americas Tire gets my 265/40s in. If I had time I’d probably just start with the 295/40s, since those are ready and obviously the big question mark. But, alas, I can’t make two trips.

Tom Petty was right; the waiting is the hardest part.

Reactions: mmatlock
Anyone seeing VIN info for the ones being delivered with AS4’s? I’m expecting delivery of my MYP VIN 3273xx tomorrow so I’ll find out soon enough if mine has them.
I’m 3265xx but won’t get until Mid-Dec

Had someone reply in the MYP thread they got 311xxx and it had P-Zeros. Still looking for a VIN from someone who got AS4s to at least get a starting point.

@CrownDad: Makes sense based on how difficult it's been for us to find them, they just left out the reason may be that the Tesla factory is sitting on every set in existence. Discount Tire was able to find me two AS4 rears in 295/35/21 at a shop in Hou and shipped them to my local store. Has Tire Rack shipped any of your order yet? If not, thought about cancelling and trying the Conti DWS06+? Those seem to be a little less scarce, @Canyonero was able to order those through Discount Tire.

• Informative
Reactions: SweetLou126
@CrownDad: Makes sense based on how difficult it's been for us to find them, they just left out the reason may be that the Tesla factory is sitting on every set in existence. Discount Tire was able to find me two AS4 rears in 295/35/21 at a shop in Hou and shipped them to my local store. Has Tire Rack shipped any of your order yet? If not, thought about cancelling and trying the Conti DWS06+? Those seem to be a little less scarce, @Canyonero was able to order those through Discount Tire.
I received my 265/35 AS4s from TireRack. Would prefer not to have to return them back if possible.

Kind of in limbo here. Its really a 1st world problem, I can usually take my wife’s civic if its too cold to drive on the PZeros. But obviously id much rather drive my car

A few more weeks to 1/8 isnt the end of the world but of course there is not guarantee attached to that date either

I received my 265/35 AS4s from TireRack. Would prefer not to have to return them back if possible.

Kind of in limbo here. Its really a 1st world problem, I can usually take my wife’s civic if its too cold to drive on the PZeros. But obviously id much rather drive my car

A few more weeks to 1/8 isnt the end of the world but of course there is not guarantee attached to that date either
With discount tire acquiring tire rack, I wonder if you can just return it to discount tire.

• Informative
Reactions: mmatlock