Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport AS4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you put a ruler up from the edge of the wheel (rim), and the top
Of the tread how far away is it? 1/2”, .75”?
@Madsen203 - hi there, we have ~50k miles on our 2020 MY LR. I put the Michelin PS all seasons on as replacement for continentals last summer and drove from KC to Grand Canyon, AZ and back. Since then, thousands of miles more. I am not sure if it looks that much different or if I just noticed it more, but if you have same size tires as what I bought; you should be good! 255 / 45 / ZR19

I included some pictures of original Continental tires, our Michelins (currently sitting next to me in my basement), and our new winter tires that I put on a few weeks back (and currently needed with our snow storm!).

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 240
@Madsen203 - hi there, we have ~50k miles on our 2020 MY LR. I put the Michelin PS all seasons on as replacement for continentals last summer and drove from KC to Grand Canyon, AZ and back. Since then, thousands of miles more. I am not sure if it looks that much different or if I just noticed it more, but if you have same size tires as what I bought; you should be good! 255 / 45 / ZR19

I included some pictures of original Continental tires, our Michelins (currently sitting next to me in my basement), and our new winter tires that I put on a few weeks back (and currently needed with our snow storm!).
Apologies, I should have addressed the above to @meitschis : )