Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport SUV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new tire out from Michelin, available in MX sizes (at least, the 265 & 275-20's on my car).

Am a big fan of Michelin and having had 2 flats and almost 20k miles on the OE Contis, looking forward to trying them out.

Anybody tried them yet? If so would be interested to hear driving feedback and range impact info.

Brand new tire out from Michelin, available in MX sizes (at least, the 265 & 275-20's on my car).

Am a big fan of Michelin and having had 2 flats and almost 20k miles on the OE Contis, looking forward to trying them out.

Anybody tried them yet? If so would be interested to hear driving feedback and range impact info.

I haven't tried them but do be aware that sportier rubber is more likely to pick-up flats from screws and nails more easily due to the softer rubber compound

WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY THE CROSS CLIMATE TIRES. I started a separate thread about them. Efficiently dropped from 360wh/mi to over 450wh/mi. AUTOPILOT STOPPED WORKING AND BOBBLED SIDE TO SIDE.

Tesla said it was because of the cross climate tires.

WARNING against Michelin Cross Climate+ Tires

@dapao I had to remove these tires and replace with the Pirelli Scorpion all season plus. Those are GREAT tires with a 60K warranty.

WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY THE CROSS CLIMATE TIRES. I started a separate thread about them. Efficiently dropped from 360wh/mi to over 450wh/mi. AUTOPILOT STOPPED WORKING AND BOBBLED SIDE TO SIDE.

Tesla said it was because of the cross climate tires.

WARNING against Michelin Cross Climate+ Tires

@dapao I had to remove these tires and replace with the Pirelli Scorpion all season plus. Those are GREAT tires with a 60K warranty.
But would a staggered set up from the X still gives u 60k warranty? I would double check on that