Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Super Sport from a Canadian Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is too early to ask but since I just finished installing the winter tires I thought I would plan early for the summer ones.
I have 21" turbine rims that are being powder coated right now to get rid of some curb rash...etc. I called the SC in Toronto to ask about the price for the Michelin Pilot SS tires and couldn't get a quote. I was asked to call around March. I was, however, given the price for the TPMSs, which are surprisingly cheap! CAD$56/wheel (way cheaper than tire rack!)

Did anyone have these tires sourced and installed by a service centre in Canada? If so, how much did you pay?

I know this is too early to ask but since I just finished installing the winter tires I thought I would plan early for the summer ones.
I have 21" turbine rims that are being powder coated right now to get rid of some curb rash...etc. I called the SC in Toronto to ask about the price for the Michelin Pilot SS tires and couldn't get a quote. I was asked to call around March. I was, however, given the price for the TPMSs, which are surprisingly cheap! CAD$56/wheel (way cheaper than tire rack!)

Did anyone have these tires sourced and installed by a service centre in Canada? If so, how much did you pay?

I was quoted $1044CAD for 2 21" Michelin Supersports balanced and installed from SC in Montreal. I am going to the states tomorrow and was hoping to pick some up from tire rack but they are apparently out of stock. :(

I was quoted $1044CAD for 2 21" Michelin Supersports balanced and installed from SC in Montreal. I am going to the states tomorrow and was hoping to pick some up from tire rack but they are apparently out of stock. :(

That's expensive! You might like what you see in the following link. I was hoping Tesla would offer the same price but it seems like I'm buying from Ottawa Tires Direct.
http://www.ottawatiresdirect.com/Michelin-Pilot-Super-Sport-Tire-detail.htm?productId=17390499&optionId=19105983&ez=&pos=3

Thanks, I'm assuming he is giving some type of guarantee. I called a place in the west end, but they only do powder coating. For the curb rash they gave the name of another place, but I wanted a one shop solution. In case of chipping I didn't want the shop blaming it on the other shop's work.

Thanks, I'm assuming he is giving some type of guarantee. I called a place in the west end, but they only do powder coating. For the curb rash they gave the name of another place, but I wanted a one shop solution. In case of chipping I didn't want the shop blaming it on the other shop's work.
You can wait for my rims to check them out when they are done with them. I know they don't fix bent rims but I'm not too worried about the curb rash