Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin PS4S Alternatives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a new M3P owner. Love the car and about to put on my new Signature summer wheels. Was planning to use Michelin PS4S (265/35/19) but I’ve been informed that they are unavailable in Canada until at least June. I’m now looking for a great street tire alternative (maybe a very rare track day per year). Any recommendations? The Michelin SS are available; not sure what else to consider. Not interested in Cup 2s due to reports of rapid tread wear and somewhat lacking wet performance. Thanks for any suggestions.

Personally, I'd search out other sources to get the ps4s. If you look at the tread width, you can probably get more tread on the ground with a thinner ps4s than you could with a 265 series of another brand.

Funny enough, I was looking for the same tires and size moments ago. They are the gold standard for summer performance tires these days.
I don't know if this applies in Canada but it looks like my local Discount Tire can get it in 1-5 business days. I would give them a shot.

-Danny

Reactions: GoodbyeICE