TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Michelin X-Ice Xi3 XL (245/45R-19), ~1000 miles old

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by gnychis, Jan 3, 2016.

1. gnychis

gnychis Member

Michelin X-Ice Xi3 XL (245/45R-19), ~1000 miles old

I sold my Tesla over the summer and no longer need my winter tires. Get them before the snow gets you!

Size: 245/45R-19

Tires have approximately 1000 miles on them, almost entirely used on the highway on a roadtrip (with no snow). Then, it snowed so badly last year I barely took the car out.

Paid $1033 after shipping and tax. Asking for $700.

Local pickup only.

List Date: 1/3/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Michelin X-Ice Xi3 XL (245/45R-19), LL Z[\ÈÛËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWSÛˆØ[H›ÜŽˆЗI
    Ì Œ ËЗVËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z΋ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØÚXÚÛÝ] ÛZXÚ[[‹^ ZXÙK^LË^ L
    KM
    \‹LNKLL [Z[\Ë[Û L
    Ž LVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ^[›ÝØ]Û‹œ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB

2. gnychis

gnychis Member

Price drop to $700!

3. shadowinstallz

4. sbanks

sbanks Member

Are they still available?