TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Michigan Tesla meetup on May 28th.

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Jim MacInnes, May 14, 2016.

1. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

We are planning at Tesla meetup near Traverse city, MI on Saturday, May 28th beginning at 2PM. This event is part of a Beer and Brat Fest at Crystal Mountain Resort. 11th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival Crystal Mountain is a Tesla Destination charging partner with 2 80 AMP HPWC's and 3 Level II charging stations. One of our attendees will be bringing a Model X and we want to show the Tesla colors. This event was held last year and 2500 people attended. Everyone had a chance to view our Tesla's and have their questions answered. All Tesla owners are invited. Please PM me for more information.

• Like x 1
  2. tomsModelS

tomsModelS Member

Sounds great, Jim ... My wife and I should be in the area. I'll pm you.

3. KCMOP85D

KCMOP85D Member

Someday I'll join you for this event. We used to live in West Michigan near Muskegon and we are planning to retire in that area. An M22 run would be a great Tesla event.

Enjoy!

4. Joel

Joel Active Member

I'll be there with my Model X.

• Like x 1