TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Michigan Tesla meetup on May 28th.

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Jim MacInnes, May 14, 2016.

1. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

We are planning at Tesla meetup near Traverse city, MI on Saturday, May 28th beginning at 2PM. This event is part of a Beer and Brat Fest at Crystal Mountain Resort. 11th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival Crystal Mountain is a Tesla Destination charging partner with 2 80 AMP HPWC's and 3 Level II charging stations. One of our attendees will be bringing a Model X and we want to show the Tesla colors. This event was held last year and 2500 people attended. Everyone had a chance to view our Tesla's and have their questions answered. All Tesla owners are invited. Please PM me for more information.

• Like x 1
  2. tomsModelS

tomsModelS Member

Sounds great, Jim ... My wife and I should be in the area. I'll pm you.

3. KCMOP85D

KCMOP85D Member

Someday I'll join you for this event. We used to live in West Michigan near Muskegon and we are planning to retire in that area. An M22 run would be a great Tesla event.

Enjoy!

4. Joel

Joel Active Member

I'll be there with my Model X.

• Like x 1
  5. im_dawn

im_dawn New Member

Will there be Tesla's at the 2017 Beer & Brat Festival? We go to the Peak2Peak Mtn Bike Race every year at the Resort and always go back to the charging stations to see if any Tesla's are charging :D

6. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

Yes, we will again have an EV show with the Beer and Brat Festival and invite Tesla owners to participate. Last year we had 7 Tesla's there and expect even more this year. Representatives from Tesla will be there too offering rides before the festival opens. Here is the web site: 12th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival

7. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

#7 Jim MacInnes, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Tesla owners will receive half off ($30) the VIP admission price. A VIP ticket is $60 (and will be $65 day-of) and includes: Admission at 3pm (one hour before general admission) to the Michigan Beer & Brat Festival, one (1) beer glass (9oz) and 10 tokens.

8. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

The meetup date is actually Saturday, May 27th as outlined on the Beer and Brat festival website. My apologies for the incorrect date on the heading of this thread.
    jim

9. Bgarret

Bgarret Model S ownin' Michigan scofflaw

Funny. We moved from Brookside in KC to Grand Haven about 10 years ago, and I work in Muskegon. Looks like we swapped locals.

10. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

#10 Jim MacInnes, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  11. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

Today is the day for the Beer and Brat festival, EV show and Tesla meetup. Tesla will be bringing three vehicles and giving rides. We expect over 3000 people for this event and it is going to be FUN! Come on out.