Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
L I / I

glad they let you test drive for couple hours. I had very bad experience with Grand Rapids team. cancelled my first order which was placed on June,2021 , So I ended up ordering another one paying 6k more compared to 06/21 order price and they let me do test drive for only 1 hr limit.
The GR team has been great with me. I had the car from 12:00-2:30 drove 80-90 miles.

I got a call from my SA as I said I would be interested in slightly different configurations. They had one!! I had to make some concessions. Black interior instead of white and no two package. Can add later if I want. After careful consideration I decided to match. My kids are 12 and 15. Both in sports that get them dirty, I play hockey and have to load gear in and out of my car. I think the black will workout just fine and show less dirty on the regular.

Now to get everything in order insurance and payment!! Hopefully I will see it soon.

Attachments

• D6F65B1B-D8F6-4096-8404-8316E002708B.jpeg
    D6F65B1B-D8F6-4096-8404-8316E002708B.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 64
I got a call from my SA as I said I would be interested in slightly different configurations. They had one!! I had to make some concessions. Black interior instead of white and no two package. Can add later if I want. After careful consideration I decided to match. My kids are 12 and 15. Both in sports that get them dirty, I play hockey and have to load gear in and out of my car. I think the black will workout just fine and show less dirty on the regular.

Now to get everything in order insurance and payment!! Hopefully I will see it soon.
I switched to black interior too! I know the kids will mess it up and I didn't want to constantly be arguing with them. I like the blue! Congrats to you!!!

I’m still holding strong at May 20th to June 24th on my EDD. Hoping everything works out even with the mobile charger!! I was hoping to use when getting to places to do some sort of destination charging or friend house charging.

If I don’t get one I will just order one. My wall charger is installed and had an electrician friend install for $120. I was only a foot or so from the panel but am setup with the 60 amp breaker to get the full 48amp charge! Had to run conduit and the larger gauge wire required. If there is anyone with a Tesla and would like to try out my charger to test for proper operation shoot me a message!! I’m in Plainwell, MI.
What size wire did you use?

I saw a truck load of teslas one blue and a bunch white heading eastward on i69 today!! I also have finished payment and have scheduled my delivery for next week Monday!! The wait is almost over!

Attachments

• A11630CF-7F48-4C94-96DF-0B12D2B266F9.png
    A11630CF-7F48-4C94-96DF-0B12D2B266F9.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 48
I saw a truck load of teslas one blue and a bunch white heading eastward on i69 today!! I also have finished payment and have scheduled my delivery for next week Monday!! The wait is almost over!
congratulations!!! they have mine moved to default date Nov 2022 - Feb 2023. Until yesterday noon it was may06-May20. called SA and he doesn't have any idea. I have updated from finance to CASH ,🤞 if this makes any difference.

Congrats!

Our white/white Y was on that load. Delivered to Clarkston yesterday afternoon. There were a few loads that were stuck in the chicago rail yard for about a week. Our pickup had to be rescheduled 3 times due to transport. Pickup day is finally this saturday.

• Love
Reactions: Nick Steele
I called the Tesla customer service and checked if they have any stock with my config and they have same config as mine but with Black interior instead of white. Took an hour to think 🤔and called again to confirm the one with back interior.VIN assigned right away and scheduled for May19-23

I think you will like the black better. Congratulations!!!
Which number did you call? I called the service center and I got “ I know your EDD has been pushed back numerous times, but this time should be the last time” now it’s May 23 - June 6 🧐. I’ve even asked if they could match me with something close and the answer was no. 😅

I called the Tesla customer service and checked if they have any stock with my config and they have same config as mine but with Black interior instead of white. Took an hour to think 🤔and called again to confirm the one with back interior.VIN assigned right away and scheduled for May19-23
Which number did you call? I called the service center and I got “ I know your EDD has been pushed back numerous times, but this time should be the last time” now it’s May 23 - June 6 🧐. I’ve even asked if they could match me with something close and the answer was no. 😅

What's your configuration? I've got the same EDD, of course also pushed back many times. I'm in WI with delivery to Chicago and wondering if this might actually be the delivery time to our region.

(888) 518-3752 -- called this number and asked if any inventory available with my config, they said yes but with black interior and I went for it