Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back to no-idea vill today. At this rate i'm just observing for tracking purposes..... another reorganization update apparently.
OD: 12/09/2021
EDD: May 30 - June 27, Oct 2022 - Jan 2023, Jan 2023 - Apr 2023, Oct 2022 - Jan 2023, May 14 - May 28, June 1 - June 29, June 5 - 19, June 3 - 17, Nov 2022-Feb 2023

Is it a Model YL or P? My dates just shifted as well... to July 28-Sept 8. I will probably cancel if it doesn't get here this summer. I am not into waiting this long to hammer up a new car in winter.

Last edited:
Miracle: I got a VIN last night.
Finally got a vin after I called the Tesla customer service number to file another escalation. This lady was amazingly helpful, when she asked while I was filing an escalation she stopped and cut her self off when she saw my order date. Literally she searched cars that hadn’t accepted a delivery date to see if she could move one around and then researched my previous escalation and let me know it was never filed. She ended up saying she would call me tomorrow and she was going to try to figure something out but also created an escalation and I had a vin and text message the next afternoon on May 25th. Should be picking up this next week just waiting for the delivery appt

Reactions: TheWB
And on day 285!
IMG_20220613_123613329_HDR.jpg

Was on hold for 2 hours yesterday. No one ever answered my call. Just hold music. Today, I've been calling for 20 min and I get the "call during regular business hours" message even though it is within regular business hours. No one has responded to texts or email. Idk how I will get my MVPA updated and financing turned around in time to get this car. I can pay cash but was thinking I'd rather take a loan for now given rates are still low.

If things don't sort themselves out in the next day or so I am just going to buy out my lease and drive an old car for the next few years.

Any tips for success would be appreciated.

I am also stressed because I am bumping up against business travel next week.