Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey does anyone know if I have to go to SOS before getting the car? I am not transferring plates so wondering if Tesla provides temporary plates?
I got mine with my new plate installed and I signed a few papers. Everything with the sos was all handled. I did get a custom plate now and I just went online on sos and requested a new custom plate to get the classic looking winter water wonderland. I ordered two in case I want to put it on the front too or as a backup for summer/winter. That was $55 to get the new plates form what was already installed form Tesla SS.

Reactions: TheWB
I got it. Had to drive to Cleveland which is forcing me to supercharge on the way home. At least now I am comfortable charging at Meijer.

165D389A-E361-4DBA-8A5D-0ADFB331A46B.jpeg

Delivery Update! for those still waiting, here is one more out of your way. Took delivery on the 5th of August (originally was supposed to be on the 8th but they got it ready early). no gap issues or paint issues, there are two small dents on the drivers rear quarter panel that I have to go back to have fixed (could have happened in transit who knows, they are not noticeable without a detailed overview of the car). there are a couple of spots on the interior that have grease smears or something (ill fix that myself cuz i don’t want people messing with my car). other than that delivery was smooth. had to give her up for a couple more days to get ceramic tint and coating but she’s all complete now. during that time I got TeslaUSB and TeslaMate set up lol. My wait is over, and I can move on and free up my spot for someone else!View attachment 839914View attachment 839915
Finally!

Reactions: TheWB