Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

mid-2017 (AP2) S90D for sale (NOVA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully loaded Red S90D for sale with 6k miles. All options sans rear jump seat:

Sunroof
Premium sound
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Upgrade Package
Black leather/Alcanterra
All weather floor mats
Upgraded Charger
Sub-Zero Package

Gauging interest more than ready to sell at this point. $113k new, asking $90k. If any serious interest, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Bob

You gotta put up some really sexy pictures, if you want someone to fall in love with the car, enough to shell out 9,000,000 shiny pennies!
here you go! IMG_5430.JPG IMG_5429.JPG IMG_5428.JPG IMG_5431.JPG

So you purchased for $94500 less another $7500 and $1000 referral and tax credit, and you want more than new now?
Just because i got a solid deal on it doenst mean its not worth what im asking, or at least in the ball park. The only used Tesla S (on EV-CPO.com) i see thats even close to this car is a 75D with half the options for 80k$ and no tax credit. Theres simply no market to go off of right now for this car, if you dont agree with the price thats fine, you arent obligated to buy it.

Just because i got a solid deal on it doenst mean its not worth what im asking, or at least in the ball park. The only used Tesla S (on EV-CPO.com) i see thats even close to this car is a 75D with half the options for 80k$ and no tax credit. Theres simply no market to go off of right now for this car, if you dont agree with the price thats fine, you arent obligated to buy it.
I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings. I was just saying your car isn’t worth more than it cost new. If it was worth more Tesla would have sold it for more. The fact is that it is priced quite a bit above the price of other similar refresh S 90D cars on the market. Late model Tesla CPO cars are usually priced above market prices and most people including Tesla realize that. I believe the reason they list late models so high is to push new cars. Since you say you are not really looking to sell and just gauging the market here are a couple of refresh 90Ds for $75-79k to help see market pricing. There are many others.
Used 2016 Tesla Model S For Sale ($76,980) | Vroom
Used 2016 Tesla Model S For Sale ($79,680) | Vroom

Last edited:
I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings. I was just saying your car isn’t worth more than it cost new, if it was Tesla would have sold it for more. The fact is that it is priced quite a bit above the price of other similar refresh S 90D cars on the market. Late model Tesla CPO cars are usually priced above market prices and most people realize that. I believe the reason they list late models so high is to push new cars. Since you say you are not really looking to sell and just gauging the market response here are a couple of refresh 90Ds for $75-79k to help see market pricing.
Used 2016 Tesla Model S For Sale ($76,980) | Vroom
Used 2016 Tesla Model S For Sale ($79,680) | Vroom
no feelings hurt here, just defending my stance.

Both of these are 2016 models with AP1, mine is a mid 2017 with AP2, and i would say significantly more desireable to anyone in the market. These examples would definitely give me a price floor, however, so i appreciate showing me those listings.

no feelings hurt here, just defending my stance.

Both of these are 2016 models with AP1, mine is a mid 2017 with AP2, and i would say significantly more desireable to anyone in the market. These examples would definitely give me a price floor, however, so i appreciate showing me those listings.
I realize they are 2016 AP1 cars, I was using them as an example because they are refreshed cars with low miles and they were quick to find. That Titanium car looks very sharp with the 21" wheels! People shopping do realize the value of a 2017 year but AP1 because of its superior performance. I in fact purchased two new AP1 cars instead of the AP2’s that were available. I thought it was a gamble at first but it has now proved to have been the right choice, and saved some money too! The 90’s were a good deal at the price of the 75’s when they discontinued them and if I hadn’t already bought I would have bought then. Good luck if you decide to sell.

Last edited:
I realize they are 2016 AP1 cars, I was using them as an example because they are refreshed cars with low miles and they were quick to find. That Titanium car looks very sharp with the 21" wheels! People shopping do realize the value of a 2017 year but AP1 because of its superior performance. I in fact purchased two new AP1 cars instead of the AP2’s that were available. I thought it was a gamble at first but it has now proved to have been the right choice, and saved some money too! The 90’s were a good deal at the price of the 75’s when they discontinued them and if I hadn’t already bought I would have bought then. Good luck if you decide to sell.

you 'choosing AP1 over AP2 cars' was not the right choice lol you keep telling yourself that. AP2 will soon leap past AP1.
OP, your price of about 90k is right on. especially with such low miles. I would say more like 88k-90k is realistic. Best of luck.

you 'choosing AP1 over AP2 cars' was not the right choice lol you keep telling yourself that. AP2 will soon leap past AP1.
OP, your price of about 90k is right on. especially with such low miles. I would say more like 88k-90k is realistic. Best of luck.
Just being realistic. The last year of AP2 has really been impressive:rolleyes: I have been sitting back enjoying AP1 and listening to everyone whine about AP2 and talk about how it is going to be just as good in the next update. Going to be smooth as silk, just you wait and see..... keep telling yourself that;) . They will still be saying that when it’s time to trade in my AP1’s... best of luck lol

Last edited:
Just being realistic. The last year of AP2 has really been impressive:rolleyes: I have been sitting back enjoying AP1 and listening to everyone whine about AP2 and talk about how it is going to be just as good in the next update. Going to be smooth as silk, just you wait and see..... keep telling yourself that;) . They will still be saying that when it’s time to trade in my AP1’s... best of luck lol

yeah, by then, your AP1 won't get much in the trade in :D

Sell it for what you want, but here's a decently optioned new 100D for 86k after federal credit without any state credits...

New Inventory | Tesla