Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid April 75 update minor interior changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MS 60 right before they discontinued it, however the price drop for the 75 happened during my one week period to change anything. I decided to upgrade to the 75 for the $1500 difference, along with that I was given the "new price book". I asked if anything changed besides the standard lift gate and the glass roof and was told no. Today when I saw (but not took delivery) of my new car, much to my delight, it had the center console cover in carbon fiber! When I asked about this initally before ordering I was told it was a X feature only, and the S still had the standard black cover. Any one else take delivery of a car recently with the console cover in the trim you selected and not the standard black? Maybe this was part of the update?

• Informative
Reactions: commasign
When you pick it up, would you post a photos of it and your car. The regular console door is flat black in color, and is a pain to keep clean. Finnuge print oils smear it all the time. I wish ours was covered in our trim choice. This would be a huge step up on the interior.

Here's a quick one. I'll try to take a better one when it's sunny and outside!

Attachments

• IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: CameronB
That looks really nice. Again it will completely eliminate dozens of fingerprints/smudges on that console door. Hope this is a new change, its difinatlly for better. Thanks for posting up the pics.