Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #11 will stream live Saturday at 1PM PDT. We will be joined by special guest JT Stukes, a former engineer at Tesla. You can watch it live and participate in the chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #11 thread.

Mid-Atlantic KOP- 2022 Model Y LR Reservation for sale - Red Exterior White Interior 5 seats Tow Hitch 19 inch wheels

wishman

Apr 16, 2021
PA
Hi,

I placed an order in May 2021 and it's pretty much ready for pickup. They are waiting for me to enter my additional info (upload DL). I already purchased a Toyota RAV4 Prime and might want the Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited when it comes out. Putting a feeler out to see if I can delay my decision. Looking for $7k to transfer the account.

King of Prussia, PA location.

Long Range All-Wheel Drive $ 51,990
Red Multi-Coat Paint $2,000
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior $1,000
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch $1,000
Subtotal $55,990
Destination and Documentation Fee $1,200
Order Fee $100
Total $57,290

Current Price:

Vehicle Price$62,990
Destination & doc fee $1,200
Order fee $250
Your Model Y $64,440

Excluding taxes & other fees

Difference 7,150 (plus tax savings 6% = $429)

Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC