Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious, how many people put in an order before the price change (say 10/18 - 10/20), but then had Tesla send you an updated order agreement saying you made the configuration on 10/30?

I'm worried that we got pushed to the back of the list by 10+ days.

This happened to me. I ordered on 10/22 then got an email saying my change was accepted (I made no change) and gave a new order date of 10/31. I called Tesla 3 times on 3 different days and all 3 people said it did not change my place in line because I made no changes. 1 of them said they still see my order date as 10/22.

Yes, possibly:) The current scheduled pickup time is at 5pm. I will go around 3:30 so I can see the car while it's still light outside. By 5pm it will be all dark.

This was my concern, as well...its getting dark around 4p these days. I suppose we'll have the VIN, so we can stalk around the lot until we find it. Or they could just get it to me before Thanksgiving... Would love to show her off! ;)

Ordered my MR black/black with 19" wheels and no EAP on 10/19/2018, was not a reservation holder. Got the credit app request on the order page and my trade in text today 11/13/2018. Filled out the credit app and about 2 hours later got a text saying delivery scheduled for November 26, Mt Kisco New York. I'm really excited and hoping the elements play nice on that day as far as snow in the north east goes. Doug in CT

This thread is hot today! A couple pages back I noticed a few posts about the email coming from an “Internal Sales Advisor” and they will get more info from an “Internal Delivery Advisor”. My email was from an IDA, so maybe that’s why it was so long. I am getting the docs they requested ready (loan approval, driver’s license pics, title of trade-in pic, etc.). I had a few questions and my IDA has responded to my texts within a few hours each time. While getting to this point left something to be desired, I am glad that the IDA is responsive to his numerous clients.

Wow.. looks like things are moving fast.

Finally saw the update on my website which I keep refreshing every 30 minutes.

Delivery for Nov 28th.

No text and no email yet.

NJ, Black, Black

upload_2018-11-13_15-20-11.png

Just refreshed my account page and have a delivery date of 11/26 @ Mt. Kisco.

My build config is in my signature. Ordered 10/25. Blue MR, Black Int, 18" Aero, EAP, not a line waiter, no reservation.

No email or anything. IT'S GO TIME PEOPLE!!!

Awesome! Good to hear that Blue is getting some traction. Overall good updates over the past couple of days. We know that non-reservation orders are moving through.

Reactions: hanergy
I don't remember selecting anything. For me both Tesla location is 1 hr drive.

In that case Tesla must have determined at their discretion that home delivery is most appropriate if the SC doesn’t have enough capacity or slots available to accommodate deliveries on a particular day. Tesla sometimes changes the way it delivers depending on certain state regulations. You can always call them and ask if you want to change pickup preference to SC.

Normally if it’s driven for <50 miles, car is still considered new for most DMV’s.