Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, you can just stop reading the thread if it bothers you so much. You can start a new one. Second, for me at least, its not that I don't have the car, its that I have ZERO status about the car, when its going to be produced, etc. Holiday's are coming up and actually knowing what is going on is important to many of us. Third, as someone that works for a customer service company, this service is terrible. While delivering what a customer paid for is the most important, a close second is being able to provide status of what you ordered from said company. Yes, they said 6-10 weeks, and then some people started getting cars in as little as two weeks. And more and more every day are getting notices. That would be great IF White Interior cars would be on that list. But its not. And there must be some reason for that. Some are probably fine giving over 2500-3500 dollars and just sitting back and patiently waiting for Tesla to deem them worthy of a car. Others would prefer to know what is actually going on. And the MAJORITY of people are in the latter category. And its why they read forums for any clue as to what is going on.

Holy crap, you are whiny.

Reactions: Darren F and Babs89
Those with white interior (or anyone I guess). In your Tesla profile, when you go into "manage" the reservation and you can see the dropdown menus for insurance and payment and whatnot. Do you all have a delivery estimate there? I saw some people talking about their delivery estimate changing this morning, and also had a friend text me about his changing....I had no idea there even was a delivery estimate because I don't have one.....

Also maybe unrelated but I send my trade in evaluation stuff about a month ago and it's still pending. I thought that was supposed to be much quicker and know people who ordered well after me who have the trade in info already

Those with white interior (or anyone I guess). In your Tesla profile, when you go into "manage" the reservation and you can see the dropdown menus for insurance and payment and whatnot. Do you all have a delivery estimate there? I saw some people talking about their delivery estimate changing this morning, and also had a friend text me about his changing....I had no idea there even was a delivery estimate because I don't have one.....

Also maybe unrelated but I send my trade in evaluation stuff about a month ago and it's still pending. I thought that was supposed to be much quicker and know people who ordered well after me who have the trade in info already
Tesla change in estimated delivery

For those of you complaining about lack of communication, feel free to cancel your reservation...I'm sure the guys with reservations below you will appreciate it. If you want a car now, go to a regular dealership. We're just barely under 6 weeks left to the end of the year and the sky is apparently falling down. For all we know, Tesla is sitting on thousands of white interior cars in Fremont right now.

Elon is saying you'll get the car by the end of the year and he has literally zero reason to not follow through with that.

• Disagree
Reactions: V__2 and 64robots
For those of you complaining about lack of communication, feel free to cancel your reservation...I'm sure the guys with reservations below you will appreciate it. If you want a car now, go to a regular dealership. We're just barely under 6 weeks left to the end of the year and the sky is apparently falling down. For all we know, Tesla is sitting on thousands of white interior cars in Fremont right now.

Elon is saying you'll get the car by the end of the year and he has literally zero reason to not follow through with that.
Or they can continue to complain if they want, and still enjoy their car once they get it. Doubt they care what you think.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: V__2 and Babs89
Or they can continue to complain if they want, and still enjoy their car once they get it. Doubt they care what you think.

"They" is a vast minority of the people in here. I know for a fact nobody in here really cares about them whining about the lack of communication. It's called preaching to the choir...except the choir knows what they bought into when they signed the MVPA.

• Disagree
Reactions: 64robots
Those with white interior (or anyone I guess). In your Tesla profile, when you go into "manage" the reservation and you can see the dropdown menus for insurance and payment and whatnot. Do you all have a delivery estimate there?

No. I still have the edit button, and do not have a delivery estimate. I also have not been given the opportunity to submit trade info. Ordered on Oct 18th.

• Informative
Reactions: eokie and V__2
"They" is a vast minority of the people in here. I know for a fact nobody in here really cares about them whining about the lack of communication. It's called preaching to the choir...except the choir knows what they bought into when they signed the MVPA.
You can like a company and hold them accountable for their mistakes. It's okay, the world won't end.