Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't getting any updates or changes in my account to So have been calling them every day. But Today the service agent asked me to upload my current car insurance information and did help clear out any missing information. So I feel more optimistic now about getting my Vin sometime next week. My original delivery date was 12/21/18 but I had to reschedule it to 12/27/18 as I am traveling.

order 11/25/18
MR wh/Bk
EAP
No reservation
No previous owner

For those still waiting, it's worth it! I picked up my MR in n Vancouver this week, and I'm absolutely loving it. It's very fast, and a total joy to drive. When you press go hard it will give youa nice shove into your seat. I know there was some concern over the difference in acceleration between MR and LR, but rest assured you will be very happy with this car . I've had some gearhead friends drive it, and they have all been extremely impressed with the MR's speed.

Good luck to those still waiting for delivery!

I just picked up my MR in Marina Del Rey. Although my appointment was scheduled for 1:45 pm, there was a queue so I didn't see my car until 2:15 pm. I noted three issues with the car as indicated in the pictures below. 1) The securing of the driver's side vanity mirror is not flush with the interior roof panel. 2) The rear passenger side interior roof line is not flush. 3) The frunk is missing the two rubber stops. I felt that the three issues were not significant enough to refuse delivery. I used the model 3 delivery checklist and it took me about 20 minutes to complete it. The DR said he will write-up a due bill. Other than that, the car is quick and handles well. There's noticeable road noise, but I am coming from a 5-series BMW. The sound system doesn't compare to the system I had in the BMW. Overall, it's a nice iPad on wheels, lol.
IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG

Last edited:
12/21 is my delivery date to my home in Orlando, Florida.I’ve had a vin for about a week. I texted the person that texted me and they provided it about day later.
12/21 is my delivery date to my home in Orlando, Florida.I’ve had a vin for about a week. I texted the person that texted me and they provided it about day later.

Be glad you’re picking up on a Friday instead of Saturday. I picked mine up today and their front door has a constant stream of people coming in for pick up, test drives or just looking. I believe they were delivering 22 vehicles today and as you know, it’s a small place.