Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Middle of Police Chase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone with a CCL has to be the coolest cucumber in the bunch and let a lot of stuff slide off his back.

Background: On the 4th of July, 1993 the back of my brother's head was blown off by a punk kid The perp spent 11 years in prison for my brother's murder, got out and was dead within 3 years from a drug overdose (karma I guess). I come from a caring and public service oriented family and my nephew is now one of the most compassionate and caring deputies in my county with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice, (FL State thank you).

I don't lie to myself, I don't live in a crystal palace, I live in the real world and not everyone is handing out daisies. I am 21 year military veteran, some of that was L.E. and qualified in several military grade weapons and I train continually with what I own. And yes, thank you for your concern, I am well educated on the When and Where of the proper use of force and how to de-escalate a situation or when to Wait My Turn. Rule #1 my personal weapon is only allowed to see the light of day if I or those I care about are threatened with physical harm and then only to stop the threat. And NO I don't care to watch the crap out of Hollywood, I've seen too much Real World stuff up close and personal. Oh, and bye the way, Not all of us here are sheep some are Shepherds.

My wife wants to know if you are formally from KC. Your Reddykw is a KC thing, never seen it in other areas. Just asking.

My wife wants to know if you are formally from KC. Your Reddykw is a KC thing, never seen it in other areas. Just asking.
Actually, Reddy Kilowatt made his first published appearance on March 14, 1926 in an advertisement in The Birmingham News for the Alabama Power Company (APC). The character was the brainchild of the company's 40-year-old commercial manager, Ashton B. Collins, Sr.

In late 1998, Northern States Power Company (NSP), based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, agreed to purchase RCI and its trademarks from parent Collins Capital Corporation, now headed by Ashton Collins' son, Ash Collins, Jr. NSP's CEO Jim Howard promised that Reddy would continue to be a strong ambassador for the company's electric operations together with a new companion, Reddy Flame, representing its natural gas division. Less than two years later, in August 2000, NSP merged with New Century Energies, Inc. to form Xcel Energy Inc. The new company abandoned the use of both characters.

• Informative
Reactions: trident