TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Midlands Car Cafe, fancy bumping up the Tesla representation?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by smac, Jun 1, 2015.

1. smac

smac Active Member

I'll be heading to the Midlands Car Cafe again this weekend in the Tesla, but my car has been a very lonely sole example to date.

It's free to go, and they even provide breakfast!

TBH I get so many questions about the Model S I hardly get time to look at some of the other beautiful cars that turn up... I could do with some back up clear.png

Photo's from last time (yes you can see the one lonely Tesla)
    Car Cafe 02/05/15

Full details here:
    Midlands Car Meet: Car Cafe May 2015