Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver Metallic, Aug. 2015 P85D Coming up for sale - Canada/USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vehicle will be available in next few months. Waiting on X delivery. US buyers, take advantage of US dollar vs Canadian. Aprox. 9000km, Autopilot, fully loaded. Looking for best offer.
thumb_IMG_9106_1024.jpg

Trying to send you direct message but it won't go through. I'll simply try to send you my email address to simplify.

Original message I'm trying to send.... .
Hello there,.

I'm Interested in your '15 MS that you just posted about.

Can you send me the particulars, pic of sticker or pdf of specs is fine in leau of a million pictures. ☺

Major options, interior color are of most concern.

Also, you can email me at... @, if that is easier for you. It is Probably easier for quicker replies on my end...

Cheers!

-Kevin

Vehicle will be available in next few months. Waiting on X delivery. US buyers, take advantage of US dollar vs Canadian. Aprox. 9000km, Autopilot, fully loaded. Looking for best offer.View attachment 173170
Vehicle will be available in next few months. Waiting on X delivery. US buyers, take advantage of US dollar vs Canadian. Aprox. 9000km, Autopilot, fully loaded. Looking for best offer.View attachment 173170