Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver Metallic Model X Photos

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
Please post ONLY Midnight Silver Metallic MX photos in this thread. All interiors welcome, only post your best shots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=102981.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=102982.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=102983.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TpGn

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
I have created albums as a more concise repository for these photos. Please upload any subsequent photos to the albums in the Model X group, located here.

Reactions: TpGn

Norge

Jan 16, 2016
Bethesda, MD
Hi Ohmman, perhaps I got it wrong, but it looks like you have set up the album so that only you can add photos ("media"). Anyway, you'll find a good photo, for the album, of a Midnight Silver X in the Onyx Black wheels thread.

• Informative
Reactions: ohmman

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
@Norge, thanks for pointing that out. I believe I've fixed all of the albums - any Model X group member should be able to post now. I've also added your photo to the album.

Norge

Jan 16, 2016
Bethesda, MD
Thanks, Ohmman. We worked in parallel, so now you have two of the same photo in the album. If you know how to delete (which I couldn't immediately find our), you may delete mine. Sorry, not mine - someone else posted this somewhere in the threads.

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
Thanks, Ohmman. We worked in parallel, so now you have two of the same photo in the album. If you know how to delete (which I couldn't immediately find our), you may delete mine. Sorry, not mine - someone else posted this somewhere in the threads.
Done (deleted mine). Thanks again!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC