Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver Metallic vs Pearl White Multi-Coat: Paint durability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys!

I have a white Model3, but i'm about to order a Model X.

I love my white on white, but for the MX i was thinking of Midnight Silver Metallic exterior / white interior.

Other than personal preference about the colour, is there any known issue about the Silver Metallic?

Hey guys!

I love my white on white, but for the MX i was thinking of Midnight Silver Metallic exterior / white interior.

Other than personal preference about the colour, is there any known issue about the Silver Metallic?
As someone who’s owned both colors,
You’ll notice blemishes and scratches a lot more.

On the plus side, at least it won’t look like an egg in MSM.

Hey guys!

My MSM still looks great, don’t wait on paint correction and ceramic, I would have an appointment for new car detail on delivery day. It makes it so much easier to keep it glowing.
As for personal prefeence, next time I think I’ll get red. When I got mine thete weren’t MSM Teslas everywhere you turn.