Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver (with changes) pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After taking delivery, I had some protective treatments done on my X. Really happy how they turned out. I don't have the shop's higher quality shots yet. But here are a couple.

My favorite part on the interior are the seat backs which were done with Xpel Stealth and coated with Opticoat plus. We had a toddler in a car seat who put his muddy shoes all over the back of the driver's seat. It wiped off with a dry rag perfectly.

Favorite part on the exterior was a choice of my kids who wanted dark rims to cover my 20" standard. They were powder coated in satin black. I'm a fan.

IMG_6734.JPG

This was a few days after getting the car and had been to Central California and back

IMG_7649.JPG

Joe owes me the pics. When you say side view, you want it perfectly perpendicular?

On the powder coating, around my area, expect in the range of $750-$1000. That said, it makes a huge difference IMHO. I've had numerous people come up to me and say how much they love it and the black makes it so much more sporty.

Echoing what others have said, this is a great look inside and out. Trying to decide on an exterior color now and somehow Midnight Silver has crept up in the running. Need to go 20's for range too and the powder coating looks awesome.

Simply stunning!