Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midwest Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The person I talked to seemed pretty confident I'd have a VIN assign in the next few days. My EDD is much earlier than yours, but we both ordered on basically the same d
Got my VIN!

Sept 6-12 is my current window 🤞🤞
Congratulations! What was you order date and what was the edd before you got your vin?

I hope they get me in September too. My EDD is 10/27-11/16 but I have been soft-matched to a car in firm production for 9/3 per SA. Was told to expect a VIN in a week or so (I was told that last week too so who knows). Delivery center also sees a delivery around mid-September, so more credence to the fact that the order page EDDs don't really mean much.

Reactions: Bluedog99
I hope they get me in September too. My EDD is 10/27-11/16 but I have been soft-matched to a car in firm production for 9/3 per SA. Was told to expect a VIN in a week or so (I was told that last week too so who knows). Delivery center also sees a delivery around mid-September, so more credence to the fact that the order page EDDs don't really mean much.
What was your order date?

touchdown!

IMG_6631.jpg

Spoke with the Highland Park Rep, and disappointed that they no longer accept Personal Check to pay the balance during pickup. We did this for our Model X delivery last year, and it was much easier than the other options.

Spoke with the Highland Park Rep, and disappointed that they no longer accept Personal Check to pay the balance during pickup. We did this for our Model X delivery last year, and it was much easier than the other options.
Was going to get a bank check to pay my downpayment yesterday at highland park. Instead I gave in and did plaid, I changed my banking password as soon as the payment went through. The app turned on instantly.

Reactions: plasmo
Was going to get a bank check to pay my downpayment yesterday at highland park. Instead I gave in and did plaid, I changed my banking password as soon as the payment went through. The app turned on instantly.

Hmm. Now i'm tempted to use the Plaid payment system. Has anyone had any problems/issues with linking your bank account to Plaid?