Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Might have to sell my P100DL AP2.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to divorce and other life changes, I might have to part with my beloved P100DL. I have been having a really hard time finding any consistent pricing data, so I thought I would see if anyone here has any ideas or thoughts:

Tesla Model S P100DL
AutoPilot 2.5
Blue
21" Gray Wheels
Cream NextGen Interior
Hifi Sound
EAP and Full Autonomous Driving Options
Winter Package
PUP
3rd Row Rear Facing/Folding Seats
Carbon Fiber Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Full Set of Black and Tan Floor Mats (Never been used or always covered by rubber mats)
Full Set of Rubber Winter Weather Mats
10k miles

Pretty sure this car has every, or nearly every, possible upgrade. Let me know your thoughts. (Located in Nashville TN).

First thing to consider is that the buyer will not get any tax breaks or rebates on the purchase. Check autotrader.com and cars.com for possible price checks.

Yeah, I know that. I know I am going to take a bath on this--and I am trying to find a way to avoid it.... I have checked autotrader and cars as well as KBB, edmunds, ev-cpo, and vroom.

Unfortunately, last I checked, no one had a P100DL in stock/for sale, and certainly not one with AP2.5 and rear facing seats....

Yeah, I know that. I know I am going to take a bath on this--and I am trying to find a way to avoid it.... I have checked autotrader and cars as well as KBB, edmunds, ev-cpo, and vroom.

Unfortunately, last I checked, no one had a P100DL in stock/for sale, and certainly not one with AP2.5 and rear facing seats....

The fact that you can't find in stock/for sale might be a good thing for you. It may just mean that supply is lower than demand and someone who is looking for a deal on a Tesla (vs buying new) may be willing to pay a slight premium above KBB since they are hard to come by on the secondary market.

Did you ask Tesla how much they'd give you for it? Also, how much did vroom say they'd give you?