Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milesautomotive web site redone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
They relaunched their web site with more info about the upcoming XS500.

http://www.milesev.com/

In spite of their "interference" with Tesla, I hope everything works out for the XS500. This may set the bar for Tesla "Bluestar" to go after someday.

Depending on how things go for me financially, I could see myself in the XS500 rather than Whitestar.

miles-xs500.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on how things go for me financially, I could see myself in the XS500 rather than Whitestar.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm planning on a WhiteStar to take me into early retirement. You know, a luxury sport sedan because I worked hard all my life and deserve it. Something we'd enjoy taking another couple to dinner and a show in or driving to those consulting jobs that support my standard of living.

But there are still days I find myself living paycheck to paycheck. My wife quit working a year and a half ago and my second kid is threating college. I might have to scale back my automotive expectations.

I'll be shocked if Miles can deliver at $30,000 with a "safe" car with highway speeds and is a sedan. If they can deliver in 2008 (hell, 2009), the will shock the market. But given the fact hardly anyone has heard of them and there have been no prototypes spotted absent gassers in photographs, I wouldn't stake my last paycheck on it.